Planning 10 is a course that too often is put to the side, or done hastily. Our summer course allows students to complete Planning 10 in a few weeks, while having a deep and thoughtful experience, and creating a robust plan for the future. Summer Planning 10 is taught by BrainBoost legend Chris D. When he is not skateboarding or riding his fixie up Cypress Mountain, he is trying not to burn himself while cooking and reading at the same time. Chris enjoys seeing young people discover the inner potential that comes from self reflection. He is a down to earth person that relates with his students and communicates with them – not at them. This in turn builds trust and the students easily open up and talk to him.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- small, focused classes- and you are done in two weeks!
- students earn high school credits*
- customized content to fit the needs of each student
*students register with an online school who administers the course and grants the credits
Planning 10 is beneficial for
- kids who want a spare block next year
- kids who like a fresh take on how to navigate the choices ahead
- kids who want to explore the wide range of post-secondary options and careers
Chris is a teacher and counsellor and builds life skills through real talk and literature.
How much does it cost?
When is it?
What are the dates?
What ages is it appropriate for?
What credits can be earned?